Dr. Suhas Kshirsagar, MD (Ayur-India), BAMS
with other leading experts
About the instructor
- Jyotish Brihaspati ( Council of Vedic Astrologers)
- Jyotish Navaratna Award ( American College of Vedic Astrology)
Dr. Suhas Kshirsagar is a classically trained Ayurvedic physician and a gold medalist from prestigious Pune University. A Rig Vedic Bramhin by tradition and an accomplished Clinician by training adds tremendous value to his clients and students alike. He is an insightful Medical Astrologer and Vedic Counselor.
He worked with His Holiness Maharishi Mahesh Yogi for over 10 years. During these years he and his wife Dr. Manisha, traveled extensively all around the world, teaching Ayurvedic Medicine, Jyotish, designing courses & curriculums, directing Ayurvedic Clinics and helping design new Ayurvedic formulations. He was the Chairman for Maharishi College of Vedic Medicine, a Professor at Maharishi University of Management and the Medical Director, at the Raj Pancha-Karma center in Fairfield IA.
He is a motivational speaker, presenting Ayurvedic Wisdom and sharing stage with Deepak Chopra, Tony Robbins, Wayne Dyer and many other leaders in the field.
He currently leads an Ayurvedic Clinic offering Pancha Karma, Diet and Lifestyle consultations, Vedic Astrology, Vedic Counseling, Medical dietology and herbal medicine. He currently teaches the “Ayurvedic Wellness Counselor” and “Ayurvedic Wellness Practitioner” programs to over 200 students, at different locations in United States.
In this 6 part webinar series, you will learn:
- Medical Assessment of a Jyotish Horoscope
- Prakriti, Vikriti & Dosha/Dhatu/Mala Imbalance
- Weak Organs & Organ Systems ( Srotas)
- Disease Tendency, Energetic, Inflammation, Degeneration, Psycho-Somatic
- Disease Timing, Intensity & Healing Process
- Cardiovascular Diseases, Auto-Immune Conditions, Psychological Imbalances
- Musculoskeletal Diseases, Cancers, Skin Diseases
- Factors affecting Health-Finances, Children, Relationships & Jobs
- Addictions & Remedies
- Case Studies, Chart Readings & Interactive Q&A
- Jan – Mar, 2020
2nd & 4th Wednesdays of each month: Jan 8 & 22, Feb 12 & 26, Mar 11 & 25
- 5–7 pm Live Sessions via Zoom
- 6 modules (2 each month)
- 120 min interactive sessions
- Powerpoint PDF for each lecture
- Prerequisite: Jyotish & Ayurveda Basics & Software
- NAMA Pace credits: 30
Register by Nov 30th and save $95 when you pay in full!*
Use coupon code: EarlyBird95
*Does not apply to payment plans. Please make sure to enter your coupon code at checkout. See below: