Learn Ayurvedic Secrets for Inner, Outer and Lasting Beauty in this 6-part online course based on Dr. Manisha’s book Enchanting Beauty.
You will learn:
- How to make natural and organic skin care products
- Beauty rituals for a flawless skin
- Real beauty: positive mind and stress free emotions
- Your Ayurvedic skin type and its management
- Effective home remedies for common skin conditions
- Healthy foods & spices for radiant skin
- Skin-Gut-Brain Health
- Ayurvedic Marma Facials
- Facial exercises for a youthful face: Yoga, Mudras & Pranayama
- Ayurvedic hair & nail care
- Five Sense Therapy: Daily rituals for sensory clarity
- Aromatherapy: blending essential oils
- Body baths to relieve fatigue and cellulite
- The Art & Science of Detoxification
- Herbs and herbal formulations for everlasting beauty
- 6 webinars: Feb 12 – Mar 19, 2019
– Tuesdays: Feb 12, 19, 26, March 5, 12, 19
– 5–6:30 PM PST
– 90 min each (60 min lecture & 30 min practical demo/remedies)
- Powerpoint PDF for each lecture
- Resource materials including recipes
- 4 months access to course videos & audio
- NAMA Pace Credits
- Enchanting Beauty book — includes a signed copy!
Expert Reviews of Dr. Manisha's book
Enchanting Beauty: Ancient Secrets to Inner, Outer and Lasting Beauty
"A life long guide to inner and outer beauty."
—Deepak Chopra MD
"Dr. Manisha Kshirsagar brings her vast knowledge of Ayurvedic medicine together with her expertise as an esthetician to give us the foundation for beauty that radiates from the inside out."
—Marci Shimoff, Professional Speaker #1 NY Times Bestselling Author of Happy for No Reason, Love for No Reason, Chicken Soup for the Woman's Soul
"Enchanting Beauty gives readers a refreshing holistic perspective on the true nature of beauty. Using the wisdom of Ayurvedic medicine and philosophy, as well as personal and professional experience…"
—Sheila Patel, MD Medical Director, Chopra Center
"Dr. Manisha Kshirsagar's Enchanting Beauty teaches us the real definition of true beauty - a largely misunderstood concept in modern society. It is an empowering, inspiring work that will enable every woman that reads it to be more in touch with the unique beauty that is her birthright."
—Kimberly Snyder CN, New York Times Bestselling Author of The Beauty Detox Solution and the Beaty Detox Power
"Enchanting Beauty by Dr. Manisha Kshirsagar is an excellent Ayurvedic guidebook for promoting inner and outer beauty, happiness and health for women of all ages. It is an important addition to the existing Ayurvedic literature and adds much new information and insight in an easy accessible form."
—Dr. David Frawley, Author of The Yoga of Herbs
Dr. Manisha Kshirsagar graduated from Pune University, India with a Bachelors degree in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery. She is also trained at the Indian College of Naturopathy and qualified as a Yoga Instructor from the renowned Kaivalyadham University in India. Dr. Manisha has been teaching Ayurveda ,yoga for more than 10 years. She specializes in women and infant health, skin care and natural beauty treatments. She offers regular workshops on Ayurvedic nutrition and cooking, Panchakarma and Herbology.
Currently she is a regular faculty member in MMI for Sanskrit and Panchakarma classes.